    I just joined! —Leonard Hoffman
   I just emailed the admins with my request to join. Included was pictures of new characters for a new world, characters that I'm sending to the Isle of Mist. Its the crew of the ship Nameless, under Captain Feftin the Dwarf. I'm presenting it as a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: I just joined! —Tony Hafner
   (...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)