Re: I just joined!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:53:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
I just emailed the admins with my request to join.  Included was pictures of
new characters for a new world, characters that I'm sending to the Isle of
Mist.  Its the crew of the ship Nameless, under Captain Feftin the Dwarf.  I'm
presenting it as a story being writen by Jeno of Ainot in my Caerany World.

it will take a while before Feftin and the Nameless get anywhere near the IOM,
but just for kicks, here's the bios of his crew and the passengers:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/feftin/

Cool stuff, Lenny- welcome to CW!

--
Tony Hafner