    Bricktannia's backstory part one, news update —Dave Amos
   Okay, so I finally tried my hand at writing a story. Usually its the quirky news articles, but I wanted to see how well I could create a more castle world-esque feel to Bricktannia East. The link directly to the story is here: (URL) me know how it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Bricktannia's backstory part one, news update —Leonard Hoffman
   my computer says, "Netscape unable to locate server www.protonmusic.com" i look forward to reading it. it may just be my cpu... -lenny (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Bricktannia's backstory part one, news update —Dave Amos
   Yeah, sorry about that. My domain name expired. Ill have it back up shorty. -Dave (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)