Re: Bricktannia's backstory part one, news update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:26:23 GMT

Yeah, sorry about that.  My domain name expired.  Ill have it back up shorty.

-Dave

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Leonard Hoffman writes:
my computer says, "Netscape unable to locate server www.protonmusic.com"

i look forward to reading it.  it may just be my cpu...

-lenny

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Dave Amos writes:
Okay, so I finally tried my hand at writing a story.  Usually its the quirky
news articles, but I wanted to see how well I could create a more castle
world-esque feel to Bricktannia East.  The link directly to the story is here:
http://www.protonmusic.com/lego/iom/story1.html

Let me know how it is and give my any advice.  Its my first, I need to learn
from you guys, the best!

Also, a new building has been erected in town and a new government has been
installed.  Check it all out at:  http://www.bricktannia.com

Have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow,
Dave
www.bricktannia.com