IOM: Building goes up, building comes down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:15:47 GMT

Just to keep you all up to date on the news from Bricktannia East, a tavern
has finally been erected!  Thats right, all you in the area can now enjoy a
tall glass of ale or chocolate milk (from our chocolate cows) whenever you like.

Also, an attack from the homeland of Bricktannia has left one of Bricktannia
East's buildings in ruins.  You can read about all this at
www.bricktannia.com .  As a note, I plan on writing about some of these
events in story form soon, so you dont always have to get it from the
Bricktannia East newswire.  Hopefully I can write in both forms and have the
two really compliment eachother.

-Dave Amos
www.bricktannia.com