  IOM: A Breach of Protocol

Hi everyone. :-) I've started catching up with my IOM mist storyline. This little scene starts the tale of my second party's journey to the Isle of Mist. I probably won't illustrate my stories until the party reaches the Isle, as I can't really (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: A Breach of Protocol

(...) <snip story> Ooooh! Sounds like Raynelle's stirring up some trouble! I wonder what the reaction'll be. Waiting patiently for pics, -Shiri (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)