  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) Thanks again for putting up with me, and for doing the major part of writing, as well as all the photographing and editing. Your skills are just so far beyond mine and I'd rather stick to things I'm good at... which leaves me with, umm.... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) Wow... thanks, Shiri. But have you looked at your site lately? You are a wonderful storyteller. I only hope we can work together again (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more.) (...) No comment... -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)