    Re: Nonhuman poll —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) Like most of the other posts, I have created different races by customizing figs or building MOCs. I like Anthony's way of using specific theme heads to differentiate the races. I was more interested in 'baddies' for my realm. Links to the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Nonhuman poll —Anthony Sava
    (...) Distance cannot stop the swapping of ideas or even for collaboration (something I hope to prove to the world in the next... oh... 3 weeks or so). And as for me being interested, well, I welcome lego talk from any lego head. --Anthony (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)