  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

Tony, Nice job! The scenes all look great, and I really like the interaction between your three characters. The collaboration with Shiri's characters is well done, too. Although I have to ask, in the top frame on page five, is Ardan checking out (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Sorjin's Comic 3

(...) I was wondering if anyone would notice anything with that. Um... no comment. (...) Once you arrive on the island, I'd suggest you at least ask the others in your area if they are interested. You might be able to get someone to write your (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)