Re: Temporary Castle World site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:49:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
Good idea!  It's a great service to this community to update developments
and hopefully maintain momentum and enthusiasm.  Thank You!

Glad to help!

Real world issues and "buider's block" have delayed my planned website
updates...it will be a couple weeks before I am ready to submit structures,
characters, etc. to CW...

How long is "Temporary"?

between 4-7 weeks (I don't wanna make any promises). Like Craig mentioned,
Dave E is working on an automated site, so until whenever he gets that done,
this site will complete it's job.

I will see what I can come up with...

Great!

The updates will be up on:
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

Ok, another site to check in my daily regimine.

:-)

I don't think I should post updates in .cw, they would become excessive (I
hope ;-).

-Shiri

-Shiri