Re: Temporary Castle World site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 05:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
Good idea!  It's a great service to this community to update developments
and hopefully maintain momentum and enthusiasm.  Thank You!

Glad to help!

Real world issues and "buider's block" have delayed my planned website
updates...it will be a couple weeks before I am ready to submit structures,
characters, etc. to CW...

How long is "Temporary"?

between 4-7 weeks (I don't wanna make any promises). Like Craig mentioned,
Dave E is working on an automated site, so until whenever he gets that done,
this site will complete it's job.

I will see what I can come up with...

Great!

The updates will be up on:
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

Ok, another site to check in my daily regimine.

:-)

I don't think I should post updates in .cw, they would become excessive (I
hope ;-).

-Shiri

-Shiri

Finally got a Digicam(Hurray)unfortunately its gonna be in india until the
30th as my moms on holiday there(i had to come back early to study)must be
months since i last posted but the half hour of free time school leaves me is
spent building lego or watching TV......hope someone noticed my absence.well
my website will be up by jul25.if i'm off topic,irritating whiny Etc forgive
me.... guess i need time to adjust to life in a JC.....
                                                   Ravi
(ps a JC is a 2 year long course for A-level students...ask any brit what a-
levels are)
Hold on a sec...Shiri took over CW?i'm waay outta the loop-personally i think
you will do a good job!