    Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) the middle of this comic I caught myself (at first I didn't realize I was doing it) laughing out loud while reading. It was like sipping a cool soda - very refreshing. I really like the chemistry of Xander and Serena. The whole plot is very (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up —Adrian Drake
   (...) My wife did the same thing while she was reading it. I wanted to at least elicit a few chuckles. It's nice to get that kind of reaction. (...) That's my favorite story style, where the characters don't quite take themselves completely (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)