    Re: How about another short comic? —Leonard Hoffman
   very very cool.. i await more eagerly!! ps. a lil question: how do you develop your ideas into stories. i ask because you now have two almost totally different story lines going. Its very cool, but i was just wondering how you work.. or play, as it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: How about another short comic? —Adrian Drake
   (...) More will be coming. But I really have to get inspired and finish the script :) (...) My brain works in mysterious ways. I have the most basic of ideas for how each storyline will go, but I don't script very far in advance. Generally, I just (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)