  Re: Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2

(...) This is really cool! I am getting more and more into the story - the writing is clear and the plot moves fast. It's an interesting twist with the armor! Nothing like a little of motivation to make things personal. Again - the format of your (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Bertar's IOM Voyage, Part 2

(...) Thanks Pawel! Having someone say they're getting into my story is about the best compliment I can ask for! I wanted to give the expedition party members good motivations for wanting to travel to the Isle, and not necessarily the same ones, so (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)