Re: castle world pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:39:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, David Gardner writes:
I am very impressed with the pictures on the castle world temp site and the
IOM site.

Leah gave all the answers about the CW page. The updates picture was taken
by Chris Maddison and myself. As for the pictures on the IOM site, Chris and
Wilson Raska took those. The sharpness was acheived with a Sony Digital
Mavica, Model No. MVC-FD83... the key is the manual focus. Additional photo
effects were made using Adobe Photoshop.

Hope that helps!
-Shiri