Re: castle world pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:25:17 GMT

Most of the pictures on the main CW site are the creations of various
Balladeers.

The pic shown for the structures page is Dave Eaton's Village more pictures
of it can be found at: http://www.suave.net/~dave/newtown.cgi.

The characters page pic is Mazar Rackshaw by Jonathan McKay. I don't think
any additional pictures of him are available, but you can read his bio at:
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/characters/Mazar_Rackshaw.html.

The picture for the Creatures page is my own Ariana. You can see her bio and
more pics at: http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~397/Characters/Ariana.

The Ballads picture is from one of Wilson Raska's stories. The entire story
is at: http://home.sofast.net/~raska/siegestory.html.

The Balladeers pic is Bob Bone's Jacal. I can't find any additional pics for
him, but the bio is at:
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/characters/Jacal.html.

I'm not sure who took the Gathering picture. Pictures from many different
people were used for that story, and as I didn't choose the pictures, it's
hard to tell which picture is whose.

I think the updates picture was custom made for that section. I believe
that the IOM pictures are also custom made for the site.

The about page picture is Shiri Dori's Bloodstone Inn. More pics at:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Inn_done.html

Hope this helps. I apologize for any spelling, grammar, typo problems. It's
been a long day!

-L