Re: Vincent arrives on the IOM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/stories.html

Let us (Fritz and I) know what you think.

I like the little update - one sees what's going on and it seems like it's
not that hard to put together :)  I really liked the larger pictures that
you used for dramatic emphasis.  I also enjoyed your mist effects - they are
done very realistically.

I see you are re-doing your page here and there.  Believe me - when you are
done and it's all cleaned up, your life will be a lot easier.

Cool stuff!

     -- Pawel