Re: Vincent arrives on the IOM.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:34:41 GMT

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/stories.html

Let us (Fritz and I) know what you think.

I think that the link to that story doesn't work...

...but I'd really like to see what happens next!

Okay, it should work now.  That story just put me over the top of my space
limit on my site.  So I'll work on my site tonight, linking pics to ones on
my Brickshelf account and such.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska