    Re: Lord Bertar and the Isle of Mist —Tony Hafner
   (...) Welcome! I'm new here myself, and it's a lot of fun reading all the stories people have been posting. (...) I like the story so far. You have some interesting character relationships going already. I can't wait for the pics! -- Tony Hafner (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Lord Bertar and the Isle of Mist —Stephen Buechi
   Hey Tony, (...) Thanks! I think it makes things a little more interesting when there's some potential for conflict or separate agendas within the members of the expedition (I like the way Sorjin has his own agenda, and his two hired assistants just (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)