  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) have a good mix of close-ups and distance shots. I also see that you introduced everyone to the Devil - a creature native to the East of the Isle. I'm not sure what else to say - the story was entertaining and the introduction of a race, while (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Sorjin's Comic 1: An Experiment

(...) Thanks! I was largely inspired to try the comic format by your own Elias and Blade series. It was a lot of fun, though more limiting that I had realized in terms of how much you can communicate. (...) Yes- I had planned to use a different (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)