    Re: IOM: Question about story/model combination —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Personally, since we are all lego-centered, while stories might be fun to read, I am personally interested in legos more so than anything. That's why I hang out here ;) As far as RT - I would say to not worry about it too much. While it's cool (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: IOM: Question about story/model combination —Tony Hafner
   (...) I have to agree here- I'm not that likely to read a story *about* someone's Lego characters if I'm not actually looking at Lego. I've been wading through Anthony Sava's epic tale over the past week, and I will admit that I skipped the first (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)