IOM: Question about story/model combination
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:47:31 GMT

I was just wondering what the general opinion of stories without model
pictures was?  I'm finding myself coming up with great story ideas, but not
having the time (due to my job right now) to build the models to go with
them.  As it is I'm 4 days behind my story in RT, and I only see myself
falling further behind.  I've considered posting more of Jais' journal
entires and creating the models at a later time, but I wanted to know if a
story without models would interest anyone.

Jason