  Re: IOM: Jais Redwulf's journal of the expedition to the Isle of Mist

(...) Hey-ho! Welcome aboard. I'm lookin' forward to hear more about these newcomers, and am glad that the north was not left (almost) uninhabited. It is still the least populated area, but hey, right on for braving the tundra! Wishin' you well, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Jais Redwulf's journal of the expedition to the Isle of Mist

(...) Actually the lack of people already in the North is what made me decide to go there. I wanted some new area to work with. Now I just have to find time to build scenes to go with my stories... Jason (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: Jais Redwulf's journal of the expedition to the Isle of Mist

(...) if i ever have my pics developed and join im going to send my barbarians there in an air ship and boat. i just hope its still really unexplored then. david gardner (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)