Re: IOM: Jais Redwulf's journal of the expedition to the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jason Maxwell writes:
08, November

We reached the Isle late in the day.  We appear to be on the North end of
the Isle, but so much of it is obscured by this Mist that it's hard to tell.
Oldric and I made a quick journey around the area where we put to shore.
Nothing seemed uusual except for the mist.  It's very cold, we could see
snow on the mountains towering above us.  There seems to be a valley leading
South aways further down the shorline to the East.  That will probably be
our first route of exploration.  Due to the late hour to be safe we're going
to spend the night on the ship, in the morning we'll unload and set up a camp.

Hey-ho! Welcome aboard. I'm lookin' forward to hear more about these
newcomers, and am glad that the north was not left (almost) uninhabited. It
is still the least populated area, but hey, right on for braving the tundra!

Wishin' you well,
-Shiri

Actually the lack of people already in the North is what made me decide to
go there.  I wanted some new area to work with.

Now I just have to find time to build scenes to go with my stories...

Jason