Re: The Wurmhold: Airship Cutaway.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 15:01:32 GMT

I really like the realistic aspect of the airship - it's very much like a
destroyer ship design wise.  Where did you derive your inspiration from?

Thanks. :)

It must have been from the fact that we had just hung up our sailboat that
weekend, so I thought a boat would be what I would travel to the Isle of
Mist in. Later, I realised that if I just made a few adjustments, it would
be quickly converted to an airship. I also realised that this would be a
much better arrangement, as otherwise the peices of the boats would have to
be conveyed over land to the ocean, several hundred miles away, while the
airships could simply fly that distance, get their electrostatic engines
recharged at the coast, then fly all the way to the IoM.

--
Mark Nelson