  Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist

(...) Wow Shiri, thanks for the compliments! Now as I said in reply to Nathan's post, I don't know if I'm the best in CW, but I have been editing my castle pics for about a year now, and I can say that I think I have been improving my skills. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist

(...) You betcha! It happens to me all the time. Hey, if you want someone to proofreda, I'm available! (Then I'll get to see all the stories first, muahahaha! ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)