  Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist

(...) It's awesome! It took me a little while to get going, but once I got past page 2 or so, I was glued to the computer for the duration of the story. You mix the size of the pictures very well, using the larger formats to emphasize the important (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Journey to the Isle of Mist

<snip> (...) Thanks for the compliments Pawel! (...) Yes, that's pretty much why I did the dream sequence in color, because a black and white sunset just isn't as stunning. I might, in the future, go back and make them black and white, but still (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)