Subject:
Jais Redwulf's journal of the expedition to the Isle of Mist (prequel)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 01:10:03 GMT

I decided to write a prequel journal entry for the expedition:

24, October

I have found Father's notes on a mysterious Isle shrouded in mist that is
far out to sea.  Apparently Father passed it on an earlier expedition and
never got a chance to return.  I've talked to Oldric about an expedition to
the Isle, and he had agreed to join me on the trip.  This journal will
chronicle our expedition to the Isle.  Apparently Oldric's Order of the
Pines has no information on this Isle, and is very interested in whatever we
discover.  The Order has provided us with some supplies for the trip.  They
have also arranged a boat for transport to the Isle.  Apparently the trip
should take about seven days.  I hope Talsharr can handle being on a boat
that long, that horse hates sea travel.  Well I should go check on the
supplies to make sure we have everything.  I think I'll add a couple of
extra spears to the supply list, you never can be too careful.  who knows,
there may be some kind of boars on the Isle, we can use the spears to hunt them.