    Jais Redwulf's journal of the expedition to the Isle of Mist —Jason Maxwell
   01, November We're loading the boat for the expedition this afternoon. We set sail for the Isle of Mist with the tide tonight. After all the expeditions Oldric and I have taken, he still has to double check to make sure I brought everything. You (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Jais Redwulf's journal of the expedition to the Isle of Mist —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Cool intro :) I like the first person perspective as well as the uneasy feeling that you are creating. I can sense the apprehension - almost like athletes preparing for a big game and making sure that all their equipment is in tip-top shape. I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)