  Re: IOM: About the Mist

(...) I see I'm not the only person that had that idea, I see it as though it could be new inhabitants coming to the island as others left or it could just be the ships returning with more provisions to the Isle. I was also wondering how long does (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: IOM: About the Mist

(...) Without going into such nautical stuff as Knots, chains and fathoms, a sailing ship might reach around 20km/h in good conditions (more or less depending on lots of stuff). A square is around 45km, so it's about 2hrs across by boat. It's about (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)