    IOM Prequel —Adrian Drake
   I've written another installment of the Kobayashi Chronicles. It actually takes place right before my previous installment (it's the day of "The First Night) and chronicles the arrival and setup of temporary camp. It's called, unsurprisingly enough, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

        Re: IOM Prequel —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) studied Sun Tsu's "The Art of War", I was very impressed by the set-up of your campground and the laying of the perimeter. It is obvious that your soldiers are a battle hardened group and very disciplined on top of that. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

        Re: IOM Prequel —Adrian Drake
   (...) I'm pleased that you were able to glean that from the camp layout (as it's all true) even though I haven't studied much military strategy. In fact, I just laid out my camp in what seemed like a logical, tight grouping, so that it's easy to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)