  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)

(...) Precisly. We don't really know to much about it!! (Honestly, we don't. The way Craig, Chris, Pawel and I worked it out, each of us is working on something else in the area; and so neither of us gets to control everything or know everything (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: OOC: Query re: Isle of Mist(s)

(...) hey there you unruly band of balladeers ~ it's THE ISLE OF MIST. singular/singular. just the way it was broadcast over the very reputable majickal news source, CBN.;-) of course variations in translations, cultures, etc could refer to the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)