    Castle World - A Few Changes —Chris Maddison
   Hello all, In conjunction with the other Castle World Administrators, I'm gonna go ahead and put into effect the first of several (but all for the better, trust me on this) changes amongst the CW balladeers. So, here is the first written rule of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Castle World - A Few Changes —Adrian Drake
   What's the actual procedure for joining Castle World anyway? Send an email with a sigfig picture to one of the CW admins? Do you need a solid backstory for your characters in place before you can join? Adrian (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Castle World - A Few Changes —Shiri Dori
   (...) Not really, although it is recommended. Up til now, people were joining freely, often without any kind of info for their characters (or any characters!!). Since our main objective revolves around telling stories, it's good to have some (but (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)