Subject:
Castle World - A Few Changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 06:46:20 GMT

Hello all,

In conjunction with the other Castle World Administrators, I'm gonna go
ahead and put into effect the first of several (but all for the better,
trust me on this) changes amongst the CW balladeers.  So, here is the first
written rule of Castle World:

A signature fig, or sigfig, is now a requirement among CW balladeers.  This
is to help unity; if you don't have a sigfig, it's harder to join in.  So,
those of you who do, no big deal.  Those of you who don't have been notified
of this.

After a conversation with one balladeer the other day, I want to point out
that several rules will have to be set in the future, and these are meant to
help, not hinder, the community.  I think you'll all find them agreeable.
We (the admin) are not trying to be elitist by instituting these few simple
requirements.  Just so you know.

-Chris
CW Administrator
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/