  CBN broadcast from Velaria

In Character Mode: Start... Greetings, fellow majikal adepts! 'Tis Myrrin the Blue here, along with my fellow Majik- users of Velaria: Alec Wyvern, Priestess Bark, her daughter Queen Lidania Halcourt, and Kane Ghostulle. <see us here: (URL) > It is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Check Out My Brickshelf Gallery!

Hey guys! I got so into character, that i forgot to announce some stuff! My space provider is changing servers, so during the switch (and consequently, my site being down as a result) I moved all my freshly uploaded pictures to Brickshelf. At my (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)