Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:42:34 GMT

           Why do you need to attack the individual?

You said, “you suck” about the creator of the Wanderer!
Can’t you differentiate between a ‘story’ and a ‘person’?
Perhaps the story did suck, but that doesn’t entitle you to insult the creator.

             P.S. why aren’t you with Kurk Cobain yet?

.
..
Spydèr
..