  Re: Revamped Realm of Valkayria

Hey Wilson- Good deal. I like the new setup, the logo is impressive, and *mmm*, that edited CW logo looks good. Was that one of those you made back when we were trying to do the CW-story-of-the-week thing, or is it new? I can't remember. Geocities (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Revamped Realm of Valkayria

(...) Thanks! I did do that logo back when we were coming up with CWSOTW, and just added it to my site because I thought it looked appropriate. (...) I don't think, or maybe I should say that I do think ;-). I don't have a Geocities account, but my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)