Re: Gathering Town name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 21:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...BTW, what was the name of the gathering town we built?

I think it was Jeff's Caer Gwynyd. I don't know if the town has a different
name.

And did we have host
nobles? (if not, then I suggest for next year we have some kind of competition
with the winner getting the honour of having their world be declared the host
world for the gathering).

Jeff Stembel's nobles.

Be patient; all will be revealed soon...

-Shiri (well, not *that* soon!)