Subject:
Gathering Town name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:41:11 GMT

...BTW, what was the name of the gathering town we built? And did we have host
nobles? (if not, then I suggest for next year we have some kind of competition
with the winner getting the honour of having their world be declared the host
world for the gathering).
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com