    Re: Courtesy. ( WAS Re: The Wanderer...) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I would agree with this suggestion. The base pages were just small enough that my eyes could not make out the words. If these images were just a bit bigger I would not have had to zoom in on every image with lettering, just the ones that (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: Courtesy. ( WAS Re: The Wanderer...) —Kevin Maynes
   (...) That was my original thought, I think, but somewhere in the process of click-click-repeat I just went ahead and made the page views kinda smaller than they really ought to be. (...) Yes, I'm going to have to do some serious experimentation (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)