 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *1081 (-5)
  Re: Job Opportunity

(...) Hey Jay! Well, I was thinking of co-creating a story, with one or two other Castle Worlders, about a trip to the Isle of Mist. Using my wizard Malsterno and his "familiar" Greeble the Grey. Basically I'm looking to see if anyone out there has (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

(...) Hey Chris! The hous looks great!! I really liked the attic actually. That's a cool use of a space that normally goes to waste! I also really like how efficiently you used the interior, and all the details you included! (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

Hey Chris, your house was awesome at Brickfest, and the little details you added only make it better. I really like the cobblestone walkway and the flower gardens out front. All the interior details are great too, like the firewood under the stairs (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

(...) It's about time you made a normal page for that awesome house... you also improved a lot of stuff from last time I saw it. The interior on the second floor and the additional detailing adds a homey touch. And it wasn't my idea, either ;-) Keep (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Structures Update: Mayor Dubin's House

Cool house! but.... um... what do I say about the landscape? WOW!!! have to say it again: WOW!!! Gary B-) Xcalabur <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GIAn7G.6q9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact