 Castle / Castle Organizations / 67
  Re: tour of gregor tower begins

(...) I may have to name one of my characters (I will eventually join Castle World here) Zlif Knarf (I love having a name which reverses so well). Frank (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  fun with names (was "Re: tour of gregor tower begins")

(...) I came up with "Franklenkainen" for my old AD&D campaign (now let's see how many old-timer D&D geeks will get the joke...). I came up with several wizard spells for him, too ("(URL) I took the liberty of fixing the "follow-up", from just (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: fun with names (was "Re: tour of gregor tower begins")

(...) I'll assume you are making a reference to Mordenkainen and his spells... although for some reason I can't remember any of his spells right now. That is pretty funny, btw... eric (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)