 Castle / Castle Organizations / 27
    Re: gregor tower —Leah Cardaci
    Craig, Wow! You've done a fantastic job! I love the magic garden, the white tower top, dark gray part of the roof, the skull, and the three diamonds. BTW, The text on the page for the tower went black as soon as the first picture appeared. I’m (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

        Re: gregor tower —Pearson Castner
    (...) Trick of the trade: When that happens, you know someone screwed up and did black text on a black background (CRAIG) just right click and click 'select all' the text will then be selected, so you can read it. You can also just click and drag. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

        Re: gregor tower —Craig Hamilton
   (...) eh? it's supposed to be a light gray on black background, which is what i see there. i know some browsers see webtv pages "differently", but this alarms me. wonder what i should do? just right click and click 'select (...) thanks! Does it have (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)