 Castle / Castle Organizations / 173
  Use of lugnet.castle.org

I'm wondering if lugnet.castle.org should be made into a non-postable group. It seems to sport occasional Castle World postings which really don't belong since lugnet.castle.org.cw exists, and not much else. Frank "compartmentalized dork" Filz (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org

(...) Once it went non postable, where would discussion of a competing (to CW) group and its early formative stage posts themselves go (prior to it getting its own castle.org.subgroup), should such arise? Mostly rhetorical, CW presumably has first (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org

(...) I agree that there's certainly room for more .castle.orgs. My suggestion is that the point at which someone wants to start such a suggestion, they just ask for lugnet.castle.org to open for posting again. The other option perhaps is to just (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org

(...) Check. Much hassle to flip on and off, ne? Would just getting more serious about gently guiding misposts EACH time you see them help? (...) I thought they were tending towards better (although just a slight tend) at least in the last few (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org

(...) That tends to provoke cries of "who are you, the LUGNET police?" and "why can't I, I'm just as right as you" (or "I wanted to post my sale announcement here because I didn't get any traffic from b-s-t"). Then we get the obligatory "Is LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org NEW USES

Castle.org can now be the home of the Market Place, I would cross post to .announce and .castle anyways, but we can reply to .castle.org It really doesn't have a use otherwise. Since we have it, we mine as well use it. Unless the world disagrees (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Use of lugnet.castle.org NEW USES

(...) I would tend to agree. I think it would be good to keep the organizational aspects of Market Place (and future such projects like the modular castle town) here. Frank (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)