 Castle / Castle Organizations / 166
  Re: How are things around the IOM?

(...) Do we have an ETA on those maps? And possibly a site update. I dont mean to pester, but it has been awhile! -Dave Amos (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: How are things around the IOM?

(...) Realy it has been a while. I sent my stuff for the Island of Mist to castle world and got no replie or realy anything. I was not aware that the mist is going to be cleared. Any idea how the mist go there in the first place? Douse it have (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org)