 Castle / Castle Organizations / 152
    Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch —Wilson Raska
   (...) layout, and the mouse-over box at the top is just plain cool! (...) Cool story! So we finally find out who that mysterious stowaway is :-). That hall that the meeting took place in was really cool, do you have any other shots of it, or was it (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Xcalabur's Lair Relaunch —Chris Maddison
    (...) Thanks Wilson. I wanted to have something to give it a bit of flare. (...) 'Preciate the comments. Unfortunately, the throneroom was just a temporary deal; I scrapped it soon after I took the pics. The dock is still together, simply because I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)