 Castle / Castle Organizations / 131
  mephisto's musings

hi y'all ~ high time i announced this to our little group. have you ever wondered what the story is behind my dear little castle world sig-fig, mephisto? well wonder no more and read "the fall of the red dragon", a first-hand account of one of the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: mephisto's musings

(...) Craig -- That's a great story - it paints a vivid picture of what transpires and is an awesome concept for Mephisto's background. Just one thing -- with that black and red background, the black text is all but impossible for me to read -- I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org)