 Castle / Castle Organizations / 121
    CW gathering... so what's the story? —Craig Hamilton
    greetings CW baladeers! so we have this great gatering coming up at brickfest and i've been getting my characters readied and their campgrounds and conveyances built. i'm wondering about the circumstances of the gathering. the royal houses of our (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org)