 Castle / Castle Organizations / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
CW gathering... so what's the story?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 15:47:44 GMT

  greetings CW baladeers!

  so we have this great gatering coming up at brickfest and i've been
getting my characters readied and their campgrounds and conveyances built.

  i'm wondering about the circumstances of the gathering. the royal houses
of our various realms have (obviously; seemingly) recieved mysterious
invitations to this affair. and news of the event has spread throughout the
majickal community and the common folk. or perhaps invitations were sent to
them as well.  but WHO or WHAT is the instigator of the gathering? and WHY?
  i think it would be best to keep it all somewhat mysterious, but i would
love to read and discuss ideas formulating the story behind this big CW event.

  later ~ craig~