 Castle / Castle Organizations / 114
    Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns —Richard Marchetti
   (...) interesting use of night in the early sequences, appealing characters, etc -- and then, yes, the last panel... ...those gungun thingies on their orange ostriches, AND with FK shields no less..... ...The Horror! The Horror! -- Richard (who is (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns —Chris Maddison
   (...) thanks! (...) Yeah, point taken. I don't much like the Gungans either, but I have a ton of em and wanted to use them for something, and this made sense. As for the FK shields, I really like em. When I was little I had lion (crusader) shields, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)